lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

This is for you.

It's been in the past for a whileI get a flash then I smileAm I crazy?Still miss you, baby
It was real, it was rightBut it burned to have to surviveAll that's left isAll these ashes
Where does the love go? I don't knowWhen it's all said and doneHow could I be losing you forever?After all the time we spent together
I have to know why I had to lose youNow you've just becomeLike everything I'll never find againAt the bottom of the ocean
In a dream you appearedFor a while you were hereSo I keep sleepingJust to keep you with me
I'll draw a map, connect the dotsWith all the memories that I've gotWhat I'm missingI'll keep reliving
Where does the love go? I don't knowWhen it's all said and doneHow could I be losing you forever?After all the time we spent together
I have to know why I had to lose youNow you've just becomeLike everything I'll never find againAt the bottom of the ocean
This is itLet goBreathe
You don't have to love meFor me to, baby, ever understandJust know of all the time that we both hadAnd I don't ever wanna see you sad, be happy
I don't wanna hold youIf you don't wanna tell me you love me, babeJust know I'm gonna have to walk awayI'll be big enough for both of us to say, be happy
Be happyBe happyBe happyBe happy...      

                                                                                                      Diary of a social resentement

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario